But once you mastered it, it'll make you the happiest being on Earth.
It's hard to find someone who like you for who you are.
Nothing comes mutual.
Isn't it funny how things can somehow turns out the opposite way you planned it to be?
Isn't it funny how you always try to maintain an image in front of the person you like, but turns out that you click way better with the one whom you don't have to uphold an image on?
Reason being why I'm blogging this post is because I've got the same question (however phrased in various ways) over and over at formspring, asking me what exactly do I look for in a guy?
Here it is! ;)
Just a little disclaimer, adjectives used in this post are referring to my type of guys.
Be in eye candies or guy I look for in the long run.
If you don't like reading just-words-post, I'd advised you to stop reading because it will be kind of wordy. X)
1) What kind of clothes do you like guys in?For appearance wise, I find boys who looks good in:
- Dark jeans,
- Glasses/ Spectacles and
- Fitting tops
2) Must I be muscular to go out with you?Well you don't have to be super buff guys like guys who work in N.U.M.
That's too much for me, LOL.
I mean come on, why would I wanna go out with a guy who carries rocks around his arm areas? XDDDD
But oh-my-god, no one can resist a toned and well defined arms and abs!
Definitely plus points for me.
Something like this? XD
3) Do you always date guys who are talented?Well, I can't help but admire a guy who's musically inclined.
Cause when he's performing, he's the real star in my eyes. XD
Be it singing or dancing or playing a musical instrument!
I've always dreamt that one day I'll meet a guy who'll perform on stage and suddenly gives me a shout out.
I will melt, ON THE SPOT! XD
4) Any special facial features you'd like the guy to have?Preferably a sharp nose.
But I guess that's pretty common?
Because guys around me ALL have sharp noses...
5) What are the things you look for in a guy?
Other than the looks which I've pretty much covered, the personalities actually matters more.
Because looks may capture your attention, but it's the characters of the person that catches your heart. :)
I would have to go with:
- Who don't club,
- Don't SMOKES (very important),
- No flirts/ Casanova/ Players,
- No Addicted gambler or drug addicts (duh),
- Someone who's quick on their feet (fast adaptability),
- Filial to parents (because how he treats them is going to be how he's going to treat you)
- Someone who don't keep ANYTHING from me.
- Someone who has a stable job (so there won't be any conflicts when it comes to footing the bills),
- Someone who can tolerate my short-temperateness (am trying my best to get rid of this bad habit),
- Someone who can give me the security that he won't flirt with other girls (trust issues),
- Someone who can adapt fast and not feel awkward around my family and friends,
- Someone who is preferably taller than me even when I'm in heels (unless he don't mind being shorter than me, haha)
''Love is knowing all about someone and still wanting to be with them. Love is trusting them enough to tell them everything about yourself.''
Well let's just say that this post is kinda like definite list of things I look for in a guy.
But honestly, there really is no definition.
I know it'll sound real silly after you guys read all these and me typing all these but seriously!
Nothing comes without experiences and confidence to move on.
And if your self-esteem is as low as Dev's bass, well I suggest you to pull up your damn socks.
Because who'll ever like you if you don't like yourself? :)
Guys and girls reading this, what're the things you look for in the other half? :)